View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013, 02:25 PM  
daverock
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by zipppy View Post
Let me get this straight... You are asking for someone to front you content for an indeterminate length of time in exchange for 60% of what exactly? Why would anyone want to do that? If I were to even consider such an arrangement it would be with a 30-60 day sunset clause over exclusivity and I would STILL expect to get paid even if it expired.

I know the deal at SM for white labels. If you got it legitimately from them (as opposed to buying it) it is because you can drive converting traffic - if you are driving converting traffic you should be able to start paying invoices for content within 60-90 days. Also I would expect that money to come right off the top - somewhere between the server getting paid and you getting paid - any post 'profit' arrangement has SCAM written all over it bro - a perfectly legit money-making enterprise can never turn a 'profit'. I suggest you adjust your offer lol.
YES. They gave it to me legitimately. I'd pay off everything first it wouldn't take long. Thank you though, your right, I need to just promote the white label camsite as is and grow off that. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
daverock is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook