View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 10:33 PM  
ConorCoxxx
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
New to GFY, Introduction! Many things to offer!

Hey GFY!
This is Conor Coxxx.
I started in the industry last year and have performed in around 130 scenes so far for some of the biggest producers in the biz. Recently I have started working with LA Direct to find scenes in LA.
Last summer I started a talent agency of my own called Coxxx Models and very quickly we have become one of the most successful upcoming agencies.
I continue to manage talent and perform in films, but I am now also getting more into the production side of things!
I have been building content and am looking to sell some of it exclusively. I have had successful transactions with content buyers in the past like Homegrown, Trainwreck Content, and cashforsextape.com
I have a good variety of scenes and photos...mostly B/G, BJ, and HJ but also B/B/G, B/G/G, Group, Fetish, Female Solo, etc.
Most are scenes that I performed in, but I have some scenes where I just produced and hired talent instead as well.
So if anyone is in need of unreleased new content then I have what you need!
Whether you need custom and/or exclusive content, models, help finding a model shoots, etc. I'm sure we can find a way to work together.
Great to be a part of GFY
-Conor
ConorCoxxx is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote