View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013, 12:26 PM  
adultmobile
No, I am not banned

Industry Role:
Also psychological and branding: there's some users who trust put their credit card only in epoch and/or ccbill form, no any else. In fact lots of users skip our merchant and few other processors logo and links, scrolling down the page until they find Epoch or whatever biller page they used before and trust already. They fear the xsell card bang fraud and with a reason.

And, if you make $50k or more a month is worth to get also a merchant account, where fees are half of those processors ISPS, and mostly you do the scrub which means, you accept a little of everything, as long as bank wishes to do the transaction. Often I have billers "Fraud Dept" void sales by hand because they think it is suspicious, I had to stress them not to do this as I do this myself. Typical example if an US citizen it is travelling for work or vacation, he will do US card sales from exotic countries, the biller fraud people (or automatic scrub) will stop/cancel the sale, that's no genius. I had wealth whale spending $thousands, being always in singapore and hong kong and the such (usual top manager or wealthy guy travels...) and his sales beouncing on plain biller page, unless used our merchant page, I had to mail him to use it instead of other biller. For cam site it is easy to mail big guys you have spending for years, this is not so easy for member areas where is one time many people you don't know in advance.

Still you want to have more payment processors for declines. This is because some banks (of the customer, credit card) simply decline foreign sales or online sales or sales from your bank for a number of shady reasons the bank only knows. If is not your bank declining the card, it is the card declining your bank, they don't trust you or the user got limits who can spend with.

We have 6 billers, just we don't use all in a same site for various reasons, for example zombaio is in tubecamgirl but not in chatgf, and segpay + paysitecash are in chatgf but not in tubecamgirl etc.). I have a fetish for the billers I basically have them all (and pay Visa+MasterCard fees for all some $3-4k a year... was cheaper before M added its $500/y too, but well... that's it), but I do not have ccbill now (but I used with previous partners).

About epoch: it is good and it accepts lots of strange non-Usa pay methods, I recomment (except % fees unless your volume is very big is like 15%). Also cam users know it, is primary in mfc, secondary in streamate for example, so they land your new site they don't trust, but see Epoch form and enter card in it, some would not in your own cc form. At least not the first time.

TubeCamGirl.com
adultmobile is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote