View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013, 11:22 PM  
iamlili
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Dear pamon,

I'm sorry to hear that, but we also spent our time on you, and we discussed payment for the test as you might remember. You know, I could've just told you to read the guidelines again, but I pointed out the exact mistakes instead (and it takes time) so you had a chance to correct them. Unfortunately, you didn't. And you didn't write 2 sets of descriptions, only 50 descriptions and then you revised them a bit.

Dear Biggie Smalls Web Writing,

You translated less than 1000 characters from English into German and I still have this file if you don't remember. But we didn't ask for mere translation cause our English version did not sound perfect as it was not written by a native, so we expected to see a better interpretation in German, but you did a word to word translation instead and tried to convince me it was not a translation, though you even used the same constructions and word order as in our English version... I know you didn't expect me to know German. But we agreed on your price and it's a shame you tried to cheat.
iamlili is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote