View Single Post
Old 05-28-2013, 09:43 AM  
amanda36c

Industry Role:
One of the most amazing things about people in these adult (and many other) forums, is that there's always someone willing to step in and offer their 2 cents at no cost to you. Even though you never asked for it. They're always there, perfectly willing to 'help', and in such a 'friendly' manner, too.

I'm so fortunate to have found this forum. I don't think I could ever go back to the Stripperweb forum (that is the one you're referring to, right mister 'Helmuts'?). In fact, that forum is completely run by certain industry players. There are less and less real camgirls posting there and it's been this way for quite some time now. Everyone's on to them and their games. I don't know of any forums out there that are truly for the girls.

I like my design and have decided against firing myself. I don't think it would be good for my self-esteem to do so. Don't worry though, I won't take your post personally. I understand where you're coming from. It's blatantly obvious.

http://camgirlclubs.com
amanda36c is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote