View Single Post
Old 07-03-2013, 01:23 PM  
AmeliaG
Too lazy to set a custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qbert View Post
The big advantage to CCBill is the aggregated payments, so no worries about meeting individual payout minimums. Epoch has similar, but just not enough programs to make it matter.

When you work niche only and promote dozens of sites, payout minimums are a significant consideration.

As a primarily niche promoter myself, I definitely know what you mean. With CCBill, I know I'm going to make break immediately, so I feel free to test new sites out more.

Most of the Epoch programs I have promoted are defunct and, with NATS, I feel like I need to be sure the sites are really winners.

I think NATS with a lower payout threshold would be okay with me more often though. When a sponsor sets a threshold higher now than when things were great in this business, I feel like they are cash-strapped and just using their affiliates for no interest loans. If Kink, with sites I can sell, does a $50 payout threshold, I don't get why programs with less good sites would reasonably have a $250 one, ya know.

Last edited by AmeliaG; 07-03-2013 at 01:24 PM..
AmeliaG is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote