View Single Post
Old 07-05-2013, 09:57 AM  
Klen

Industry Role:
I do like epoch,i actually want to see more programs in epoch,but the problem is what you did is to autosignup to epoch, which i kind a see as abuse of my personal data.Plus what i noticed is how it is used old e-mail address and not current one which i have it set in ccbill panel.So another problem with this,how i have now two epoch accounts,while i should have just one with all programs in it.
What you should do it instead,is to send a mail asking do we want epoch account along with ccbill one and then integrate to current one if we have one.
As i already got used to serious lack of quality organization in adult industry i wont care too much about this issue.So what it should be done is to transfer that created account to my main epoch account.Can you do that or i need to contact epoch support for it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmeliaG View Post
Honestly, I apologize. It seemed like a good idea at the time. SpookyCash migrated with good intentions. Epoch seemed like a much better system. Affiliates still got paid for their traffic. I thought it would be an improvement, but, if I could change just one decision I've made for SpookyCash, I think I would do that Epoch migration over, keep CCBill unchanged, and offer an optional second affiliate tour via NATS.

All SpookyCash affiliates should have received about a zillion SpookyCash newsletters explaining it, but basically we migrated from CCBill to Epoch back in like 2007. People were always complaining about CCBill stats and such and Epoch had just implemented MPA3 with excellent referring stats, so it seemed like a good idea. Affiliates who were migrated still got credit for joins and the only difference was that they were paid out from Epoch, instead of CCBill.

The feedback I got from affiliates was that they preferred CCBill, so SpookyCash re-launched a CCBill option. This is why we run parallel affiliate tours, one for Epoch affiliates and one for CCBill affiliates.

If you have not signed up for the CCBill 2.0 SpookyCash program, you can still do so at http://www.spookycash.com and please feel welcome to hit me up at spookycash [at] gothicsluts.com with your promotional needs and hopefully I can do something extra for you.

If you don't mind my asking, what in particular do you dislike about Epoch?

Inquiries which are not related to administration or advertising on GFY wont be processed.
Klen is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote