View Single Post
Old 07-05-2013, 05:08 PM  
AmeliaG
Too lazy to set a custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by KlenTelaris View Post
I do like epoch,i actually want to see more programs in epoch,but the problem is what you did is to autosignup to epoch, which i kind a see as abuse of my personal data.Plus what i noticed is how it is used old e-mail address and not current one which i have it set in ccbill panel.So another problem with this,how i have now two epoch accounts,while i should have just one with all programs in it.
What you should do it instead,is to send a mail asking do we want epoch account along with ccbill one and then integrate to current one if we have one.
As i already got used to serious lack of quality organization in adult industry i wont care too much about this issue.So what it should be done is to transfer that created account to my main epoch account.Can you do that or i need to contact epoch support for it?

Programs migrate from CCBill to NATS very often. How do you see migrating from CCBill to Epoch as different? Like I said, I'd make a different choice, if I could do it over, but I'd be interested in understanding why you feel an Epoch import is different from a NATS import.

SpookyCash was the 3rd account in the Epoch MPA3 system, so it seems like, if you preferred having them merged, the other Epoch programs probably would have been signed up for later. Keep in mind that this migration happened in 2007, so the Epoch import in 2007 was whatever your data was at CCBill in 2007 and SpookyCash has emailed affiliates with news, including all the info in this thread, many times in the past 6 years.

The sponsor can't make account changes for you in either CCBill or Epoch. You'd email support [at] epoch.com for any account changes there, although I recall I asked them to do that for other affiliates many years ago and, at the time anyway, they couldn't do that change.
AmeliaG is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote