View Single Post
Old 07-13-2013, 05:07 PM  
Flavaworks
Confirmed User

no sir

Quote:
Originally Posted by lagcam View Post
This is obviously a fake nick of one of the usual Zombaio haters but for the benefit of any real newbies who see this I will answer as though it's a genuine question.

There have been occasional issues over the years with late payments caused mainly I believe by third party ACH providers or banking issues (customer and zombaio) but on the whole they have always been solid for me.

A few people claim to have had their accounts closed "without valid reason", but from what I can see, most were either exceptionally aggressive and unprofessional about payment or other issues or had content that contravened Zombaio's rules OR refused to give any details of their sites, so we only have their word that the termination was without justification.

It is my belief that normal business people don't have issues with Zombaio. In this thread alone, Robbie, Adultmobile, CaptKawaii all use Zombaio. These guys are very far from being idiots.

(this doesn't mean everybody else is, it just means I don't know who they are )

Are Zombaio perfect? No. Do they deserve the shit accusations in threads like this? Definitely no.

Not a fake nic.

We're Flava Works, a gay ethnic company, and this billing company is doing business with shady websites.

Check out our Affiliate Program!

FLAVAGOLD
Flavaworks is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote