View Single Post
Old 07-19-2013, 02:16 PM  
SentryPayments

Industry Role:
Payments Payments Payments Problems.....and SOLUTIONS

As I've joined GFY, I've noticed a small buzz regarding the dissatisfaction of Payment Processing side of your guys' business.

Let's not call any names, but PLEASE do voice your opinion on what sort of issues you are currently having and what could you SUGGEST be done differently. Please be realistic.

This is a thread for the benefit of YOU - owners of paysites, dating sites, webcam sites. Since YOU are the guys that will receive better service after this thread.

Payment Processing companies like the one I work for would take all your suggestions into account and hopefully we'll raise the bar in the PAYMENT PROCESSING Industry.

Please follow the format...or don't.. making my life harder by !@#$ing up the thread :

1. Issue(s) (e.g. Late Payouts, shittier service for lil guys)
2. Suggested Solution (e.g. Payment Processors should keep us informed and tell us what is happening, why the payments are late, we're all human here, we do understand if it's beyond your control and that the banks are resolving some internal issues holding back our money. Lil things like constant communication could go long way...just keeping us informed gives us a sense of some sort of control over the situation)

We would looooooove to hear your current 1) problems and 2) constructive feedback.

Thank you with love from Sentry Payments

By the way, Sentry Payments has huuuuge plans in process for the end of this beautiful summer including contests, promotions and other perks. So your input to your issues/problems will benefit our current clients directly...and future ones as well. Hopefully other Payment Processors will listen to you guys as well and make some positive changes!

- Stas
Sentry Payments
SentryPayments is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote