View Single Post
Old 07-22-2013, 01:53 PM  
SentryPayments

Industry Role:

Hey SwirlsGirl, thank you for you reply, it definitely helps us what your demands are so we could work towards raising a bar in this industry which has been gradually falling over the years
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwirlsGirl View Post
be careful what you ask for...

first and foremost - REAL TIME LIVE STATS, JOIN FORM HITS, JOIN FORM SUBMISSIONS, SALES CREDITS, DECLINES,

All need to be reported in real time....if a login and password can be generated,databased, and delivered to customer in real time then so can a sales approval or decline be reported in real time....NO ANDS IFS OR BUTS
Yes, Sentry Payments definitely reports all stats in real-time because we are all stats hungry and loooove to check 'em every minute like lil addicts we are. This feature is simply located in our web admin. I know other payment processors have shitty stats page...that dont load accurate info. How the !@#$ are you suppose to analyze that kinda of transaction data so you could increase your sales??

Quote:
2. Do not hold the funds beyond 48 hours, if merchant account settle in 48 hours, so can payment processing companies....this reduces tom foolery, and temptation while holding other peoples monies
We are partnered with banks in EU and US that have been settling funds always on time for the past 5 years we have been working with them....once they don't meet those standards...guess what??.. we don't send them any more merchants, ultimately they lose out on lots and lots of $$$, so when it comes to $$$ they know people are very sensitive about them - hence they payout ALWAYS on time. We never had such problems.

With Sentry Payments + bank combo, your funds are settled every two weeks in the first 6 months. Once you establish a solid relationship with them (the bank), you funds become available much sooner. Soon enough they will be available on daily basis. Standard procedure.

On a side note, I wanna add that with our payment gateway + bank combo, you have complete control over your merchant account. The advantage is that with our programmers help (since we've created our own payment gateway from scratch) and our limitless amount of features you can "experiment" with your transactions (upsell, cross sales, scattering transactions to different MIDs lowering you CB rates, etc.) This sort of flexibility and working with us one-on-one on daily basis getting your success-to-decline ratios up will raise your sales.

I don't want to get into much detail. But just want to give you a taste of what a payment gateway + bank combo could do for you rather than a one-stop-shop merchant providers. Once you get to a certain transaction/month its time to expand and move up taking full control of your merchant accounts like they big players do in this game (multiple merchant accounts + multiple corporations + custom features = more sales) (we work with our merchants one-on-one to create custom features at no extra cost)...

If you have more specific questions regarding how to get your sales up through payment gateway + bank combo add me to skype: sentrypayments I'll be happy to have a chat with you and grow your business. Since we work with some of the biggest players in adult industry, as well as, other industries, we got the insight on how these big players are banking it using payments gateway + bank combo

Quote:
3. Fork over the photo id's addresses, back grounds of every one in your company with access to our sales data, payouts, stats, profile info. In this manner you have achieved some mutual transparency and offered and incentive for your risk analysts and fraud department to not play cutsie.
This goes back to payment gateway + bank combo model. You'll deal with us by customizing your request for features, while having full control over your merchant account with one of the reputable banks that we've been dealing with in the past 5 years.

They provide you with all the payout stats and sales data. And never ever are late with payments. I'm guessing this is the downside working with one-stop-shops... not that much transparency and I could see why...they're in complete control of your processing side and are able to !@#$ around with your money...basically having you by the balls knowing it will be hard for you to just leave them for another merchant provider. It takes effort to move, knowing that they at times slack... With payment gateway + bank combo you could say "hey Sentry Payments ....you f'up i don't like your service im moving all my transactions to my secondary processor " With this is mind we work our butts off to satisfy your needs knowing you could just leave us for another payment processor USING exact same MERCHANT account we gave you (since you got full control of it)

Hope this helps.

Any other issues and solutions pls use the following format.
1. Issue
2. Suggested Solution
SentryPayments is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote