View Single Post
Old 07-28-2013, 04:01 AM  
scottybuzz
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Online Affiliate/marketing manager for hire in Berlin

Hey guys,

I still have my own projects going but they are now not as successful as they used to be. I have solder the larger sites in my network back in November 2012.

I am based in Berlin but can work remotely. I am looking for a job as an affiliate or marketing manager.

I have seven years experience in the adult industry and I have worked with many of the top sponsors in regards to sending them traffic. I am a very quick learner and want to pick up as much stuff as possible.

My experience
? Developing websites from the ground up including hosting, designing, programming and maintaining. This also includes maintaining a website with 20,000 SEO visitors a day.
? Seeking new traffic sources from the search engines, traffic brokers, bought hardlinks.
? Selling premium hard links throughout my network and maintaining the renewals.
? Working with online companies in order to maximise my traffic?s value.
? Assessing the market for potential new websites.
? Working with my own affiliates to help convert their traffic into revenue.
? Working closely with a small team of freelance programmers, content writers and designers to manage and maintain the network.

If you are looking for someone who needs a new challenge and new adventure then please let me know.

If you wish to get in contact then please email boyle.matthew(@)gmail.com.

Many thanks, Matthew
scottybuzz is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote