View Single Post
Old 07-31-2013, 11:50 AM  
SwirlsGirl
So Fucking Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SentryPayments View Post
I could see your concern moving to a Payment Processing company you haven't heard of - I mean I would be a lil skeptical too!

We've been around for 5 years, just not online, especially, on this Forum. For the past 5 years, we've been very successful in getting business just by word-of-mouth!

Please feel free to PM me asking for one of our clients' skype. He or she'll be happy to show their site (that it's all legit) and tell you how much they save monthly with us VS your current payment processor

AND why our customized payment platform gives them an opportunity to play around with features or add their own ultimately increasing sales and dropping the chargeback levels.

Simply having another choice of middle man does not reshape, reform, or restructure the antiquated concept of internet middlemenry.

I do not mean any disrespect whatsoever....

The only logical way to balance the playing field and have mutual accountability and restoration of billing integrity is for one brave middle man to step up to the plate and implement the following....

1.real time live sales stats, visits,rebills,etc. If login and pass can be databased logged, delivered in real time upon approval then so can my stats...no ands ifs or buts.

2. 24 -48 hour payouts period no 2 weeks in the hole waiting for my funds to arrive that you collected from my customers 2 weeks ago....that is total horse shit and it gets middlemen in trouble...the less time you have to hold monies that are not yours the better your chances of keeping your company out of late payout threads!

3. Fork over id's telephone numbers, brick and mortar locations of all employees in your company who have access to merchant profile info, payment/payout info and access to stats data.

4.Much lower processing rates- simply if you are going to convert my sales into short term loans and sell them back to me....then you need not do it at an ass rupturing 15% plus holdback.

I am looking at holdback on one of my processing accounts for the past 4 months and it is a fucking mortgage payment just sitting in somebodys interest bearing account.

You got to be fucking kidding me....many of us are fighting tooth and nail to stay in business and holdback which is nothing but a skim there are funds enough to pay a mortgage...that is insane.

If your company is ready to implement any 2 of these 4 stipulations then I am going out on a limb and would wager that you could put many of your billing competitors out of biz in a heartbeat.
SwirlsGirl is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote