View Single Post
Old 08-05-2013, 10:19 PM  
Eschaton
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lagcam View Post
In before the usual crew of Zombaio haters who will predictably point to your low post count as evidence that you are not a real person/business bla bla bla.

For what it is worth, I think your post is a more accurate portrayal of a typical user's experience with Zombaio than the usual stories that make the boards. Problem is, that people don't often write posts when things work as they should do.
Actually the reason I wrote the review was because someone on Amazon called me out on a negative review I wrote about a fruit juicer, saying I only write negative reviews (So I've been on a binge writing reviews for positive experiences). I think people tend to write reviews when they're emotionally charged to do so -- and people don't get "emotionally charged" when as you said: things are running like they should. Something goes bad, they lose their money, and then they want to write a review (which is understandable).

As far as my low post count I have/had another username but I made this one because the other one used a nickname that was too personal. If people want to call me out on the low post count I'm fine with that. I'm only active on a forum when I need to figure something out. I do other things in my free time :P

UPDATE: PS! I forgot to mention their "Vista Gadget" (which works on Windows 7 btw) is awesome. It's a little window widget that sits on your desktop and says how much you've made. I have it set to monthly, because the other option (week/day) is a rolling 24 hours or 7 days (so it doesn't reset at 12am). Probably not on their list of top priorities, but it'd be nice to have the same weekly reporting as you would get in the Zombaio dashboard when you log in.

Last edited by Eschaton; 08-05-2013 at 10:31 PM..
Eschaton is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote