View Single Post
Old 08-07-2013, 11:34 PM  
OnanistsCash
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESAW View Post
sorry I'm only interested in someone who is both a great programmer and designer.
No problem bro If anytime time interested on a programmer, just let me know..

My two cents on this one.. In my (lack of) experience dealing with lots of GREAT programmers in my line of work as a coder and GREAT designers when it came to sites/front ends/interfaces designs i might had requested, its is practically impossible to find out one with both GREAT skills... Or even close to each other... As at the end... those are two very different lines of work and both have lots of things to learn every day, so kinda difficult that a programmers says: "Hey, i will stop my research on X stuff to learn a little bit more of photoshop...", the same goes the other way round ;)

That's when you actually have to finish requesting the job done to a studio, which has a two man team ( the great designer and coder ).

But again, in my (lack of) experience, if there is something i learnt is that there is always someone out there that can make that job done that you thought you or anybody else couldn't do... So, good luck on your for sure tough seek =) And if you find one, stick to it! ;)

Peace!

PD1: Lastly... In (my lack) of experience, its not that bad to actually make two good designer and coder work together, as, off course if they can get each other, they can come out with really good stuff as they might learn even greater things from each other ;)

PD2: LOL, how do i love this theorical stuff =) anyway, good luck with the seek, all this shit i wrote was not meant to get the job btw, LOL, just to point out this thing i had always seen, good programmers rarely have designing skills ( at least to the level of being able to open photoshop and make that kick ass interface they might have very clear in their minds ), and on the other hand, designers with a very creative mind and lots of great designs in mind have no fucking clue of how making them functional.... So at the end, when i seek something like this, i don't loose time and go to a studio that i know have great coders and designers OR i try to figure out on the specific project i'm working on what is more important for the project success, the coding part of the design part? and i will stick to the one very skilled on one field and just the necessary on the other one to to at least guide someone else you might hire eventually to give form to what your selected skilled employee done...

PD3: Good coders are far more difficult to find than designers.

PD4: At the end all these i wrote up is meaningful as at the end... marketing/traffic is always king LOL =P So make sure you know how to market your stuff before spending much money ( Great ones cost... ) on coder/designer ;)

PD5: Who the fuck asked my opinion on the ability to find an equally skilled excellent programmer and designer?? oh! no one... fuck! two unnecessary cents mode off!!

Selling PaySite + Program + Tons of Promo Content + Hybryd TGP + Everything you need to start quick, jus focus on pushing traffic :P https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1071451

**** GREAT OPPORTUNITY! I SAY IT ;) ****
OnanistsCash is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote