View Single Post
Old 08-09-2013, 07:20 PM  
SwirlsGirl
So Fucking Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by signupdamnit View Post
There have been hundreds of threads about it. All I will say is that over the last six months I lost a lot of CCBill rebills as an affiliate. I'm just writing it off as decreased demand for the product and the Mastercard fee fiasco.

Losing 2/3 of your CCBill customers over the last two years is fucked up. Maybe some of the people who are saying paysites are going strong will get in touch with you to help go over things? Maybe now that I posted instead of them telling me I am wrong they will help you out and do something constructive. Let's hope so.

Genuinely sorry to hear of your misfortune and decrease in customers and revenue. I will repeat for you because I genuinely respect your reasoning and your posts.

Since I have stopped using the cheesy rats in question, I have watched so called *sales holes* vanish over night, my transactions have found a most impressive click to buy ratio threshold that could very well be unprecedented in the industry.

I will have to leave it there, but the things you mention as far as mastercard opt out, affiliates drying out have some degree of merit to affecting sales.

One would have to explain to me, how after losing affiliates, losing traffic,and replacing 3rd party billing how is it that my transactions have quadrupled starting the first day I walked away from a 3rd party biller?

The data speaks for itself, and I am still having trouble digesting the data but it is what it is. Conversions at every 10-15 clicks to the tour

I have nothing to gain by sharing this, in fact it could only jeapordize what I have by sharing this, and certainly have nothing to gain from fabricating this...nor would I ever...

I have never fabricated anything on GFY...take that to the pseudo bank

Last edited by SwirlsGirl; 08-09-2013 at 07:24 PM..
SwirlsGirl is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote