Old 08-26-2013, 01:29 PM  
ilnjscb
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ConorCoxxx View Post
Hey GFY!
This is Conor Coxxx.
I started in the industry last year and have performed in around 130 scenes so far for some of the biggest producers in the biz. Recently I have started working with LA Direct to find scenes in LA.
Last summer I started a talent agency of my own called Coxxx Models and very quickly we have become one of the most successful upcoming agencies.
I continue to manage talent and perform in films, but I am now also getting more into the production side of things!
I have been building content and am looking to sell some of it exclusively. I have had successful transactions with content buyers in the past like Homegrown, Trainwreck Content, and cashforsextape.com
I have a good variety of scenes and photos...mostly B/G, BJ, and HJ but also B/B/G, B/G/G, Group, Fetish, Female Solo, etc.
Most are scenes that I performed in, but I have some scenes where I just produced and hired talent instead as well.
So if anyone is in need of unreleased new content then I have what you need!
Whether you need custom and/or exclusive content, models, help finding a model shoots, etc. I'm sure we can find a way to work together.
Great to be a part of GFY
-Conor
Hi Conor, I'd suggest putting this in the main thread, stuff tends to get ignored unless it is there
ilnjscb is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote