View Single Post
Old 08-30-2013, 01:55 PM  
ConorCoxxx
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
New to GFY, Introduction! Many things to offer!

Hey GFY!
Wanted to introduce myself, I go by Conor Coxxx.
I started in the industry last year and have performed in over 150 scenes so far for some of the biggest producers in the biz and am currently singed with LA Direct as male talent.
Last summer I started a talent agency of my own called Coxxx Models and very quickly we have become one of the most successful upcoming agencies.
We specialize in booking work in Florida and GA, but we also book in the northeast and all over the U.S.
I continue to manage talent and perform in films, but I am now also getting more into the production side of things!
I have been building content and am looking to sell some of it exclusively.
I have had successful transactions with content buyers in the past like Homegrown, Trainwreck Content, cashforsextape.com, Real Productions, and many others!
I have a good variety of scenes and photos...mostly B/G, BJ, and HJ, but also B/B/G, B/G/G, Group, Fetish, Female Solo, etc.
Most are scenes that I performed in, but I have some scenes where I just produced and hired talent instead as well.
So if anyone is in need of unreleased new content then I have what you need!
And if there is any custom content you need I am down to shoot pretty much whenever and can find the talent you need for your projects.
I can shoot something quick and amateur or I can do well polished and planned professional level projects as well
So whether you need custom and/or exclusive content, models, help finding a model shoots, etc. I'm sure we can find a way to work together.
Great to be a part of GFY
-Conor
www.coxxxmodels.com
www.conorcoxxx.com
Twitter- @Conor_Coxxx
Skype- ConorCoxxx
ConorCoxxx is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote