View Single Post
Old 09-20-2013, 10:20 AM  
josephfgb

Industry Role:
WANTED: Freelance Front-End Web Developer

My day job is looking for a freelance front-end web developer. We're a small office looking to bring a freelancer on board to help alleviate the work load.

The ideal candidate will have experience in the following areas:

Building Responsive Websites
Mobile-First Principles

The candidate should also have 3+ years of experience with each of the following:

HTML5
CSS 3
JavaScript
jQuery
WordPress (or any popular CMS)
Adobe Software Suite

The candidate should also have 1-2 years of experience with the following:

Sass or LESS
Building sites from start to finish
Version control (GIT, SVN, etc)

You don't meet the experience requirements? We're still interested in getting to know you. We realize that experience is fluid, and we're not interested solely in degrees or formal training.

As a freelance member of our team, you'll be expected to:

Know when to ask for help, and be willing to ask for it.
Be enthusiastic about continued education, constantly learning and immersing yourself in new technology and trends.
Be driven, capable of managing your own time, and delivering QUALITY projects.

We have lots of work to give the right person. If you're local to the Indianapolis, Indiana area, we'd love to meet you in person. If not, we can arrange a quick interview via Skype so we can get to know you.

If you're interested, drop me a line ([email protected]) and tell me a little about yourself and include several examples of projects you've been responsible for (show me your best work, obviously). Please also include your location in the email.
josephfgb is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote