View Single Post
Old 09-27-2013, 01:12 PM  
Niktamer
Lord of the Leads

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intenselol View Post
Crak has some great landing pages that convert really well for free/lead signups. Can't wait to see them make even more in the future. It's awesome to see them set the bar.

They somewhat recently launched SlutRoulette and JizzRoulette, and it really blew me away how well they're made.

ChatRandom.com has a very similar monetization method here. They should take a couple pointers from Crakrevenue's roulette landing pages.
Your comments are welcome and right on target

We have lots of new offers in the oven and in testing.
I will contact you personally, you picked my curiosity

Last few months we been focus on building the backend, releasing the new front end and like you mentioned, diversifying.

We finally felt we were ready to go out of Beta and this award is the cherry on the cake to make sure motivation was optimal.

Regarding chatrandom, they are really close partners and friends, that ppl program is exclusive to us and they do Damn good with it.

Thanks again to everyone that voted for us and to all our affiliates and partners.. this year was the best ever and It look like we wont stop yet .

Contact us and lets get biz done.. winter is coming in Canada and working hard keep us warm.

cheers.

Last edited by Niktamer; 09-27-2013 at 01:14 PM..
Niktamer is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote