View Single Post
Old 09-29-2013, 09:52 AM  
CPA-Rush
small trip to underworld

Industry Role:
Location: first gen intel 80386/nintendo-gb/arcade/ps1/internet person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakini22 View Post
In my opinion you should read a basic guide about webmastering.. doesnet mater adult or not adult just to learn the basics about what it means to run a website, then you should read some basic seo if you have a tube or something that offers just free pics and videos, if you have affiliate program or you sell something on your website maybe buyng traffic worths if you dont then dont buy traffic because you will wakeup at one point when you spent lots of $$$ and made only $$, from that point you can develop your own method of getting traffic and trade it,sell it convert it or what ever. As i see at this moment you know almost nothing about running a website thats why you should start with the basics. There is no secret gold method to get huge free traffic and people who posted before me they just advertise their own affiliate traffic brokers links, if you dont have a traffic source and you dont have visitators on your site trading with plugrush or selling adspots with juicyads doesent help you at all. For a start target a niche make some backlinks, submit plugs on free link dump websites, make some public shares with G+ and things like this untill you get some traffic then trade the traffic with others and slowly maybe you will grow up in terms of traffic. Trust me no one will give you his own method of getting traffic you need to make your own, and even if someone gives the method is still hard work dedication and investitions to make for that method to work.
Good luck!
niceeeeee

automatic exchange - paxum , bitcoin,pm, payza

. daizzzy signbucks caution will black-hat black-hat your traffic

ignored forever :zuzana designs
CPA-Rush is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote