View Single Post
Old 10-04-2013, 09:40 AM  
Naughty-Pages
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike@Azzara View Post
Hehehe! In that case I can give you like 50 names.
I have wide imagination. People often says that.
Believe it or not, I guess farting is a big deal on clips4sale and the shit sells like hotcakes.. but i could never bring myself to ask a model to do that.. lol (nor would i want to)... and the taste my dick domain, shit, seriously that would actually make a good membership site with a theme around getting girls to taste a dick for the first time.. "Just try it! Just put it in your mouth for a second, please? I promise I won't cum.. and then BANG" lmfao!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike@Azzara View Post
But to be honest, I would in that case love to see a different part under "Your Business Needs" called Domain buy/sales, or something. Just for domain hoarders.
Ya, I agree with that, it has been mentioned several times in this thread.. it would be beneficial for both the buyer and seller if there were subforums, and would help cut down on people feeling the need to bump if there were subforums like one for content sales, one for domain sales, one for traffic/seo sales, and then a misc forum for anything goes..

Last edited by Naughty-Pages; 10-04-2013 at 09:42 AM..
Naughty-Pages is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote