View Single Post
Old 10-09-2013, 09:35 AM  
shahvatnak

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by adultmobile View Post
You agree there are some Iranians left in Iran, and that emigrated Iranians do not use proxy. Bongacams said most of your traffic it was from proxy, and so it was Iranians in Iran, which the system accounted for payment as US/CA etc. payout, so making $800+ payable. But if you remove (or convert to 5 cents) the proxy signups (Iranians in Iran), may you agree this $800 became much much smaller?
" Bongacam said" but where is the proof? what I can see as a webmaster is just IP addresses but if you guys have more advance systems can he show proof to us here or at least he could email me some proof before asking me questions and use my words against me? and with all do respect I don't agree with you it could be bigger amount ( not much much smaller) because that $800 ($857 to be exact) was for valid sign ups and he was talking about none valid sign-ups so if there system wanted to pay for non-valid sign ups from Iran it had to be $857 + 5 cents for each one of those sign ups. beside of all of them they had one section on their daily sales report as N/A sign ups!!! like %20 of the sales was N/A ! and of course no pay for N/A sign ups. I suggest you try their system by yourself ( without telling them who you are) and see what's gonna happen for yourself.if you did,please let us know here.thank you Sir
shahvatnak is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote