View Single Post
Old 10-09-2013, 04:40 PM  
shahvatnak

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneHungLo View Post
So should they immediately tell the scammer that his signups are fake? No. They should waste their time for as long possible, delay payment and make them think they are getting paid.
seems you're very happy with them,or maybe you are one of them,OR maybe it's you and hide yourself behind another username like a pussy? just bring on the proof or shut your mouth. there is not even one payment proof from them on entire web,but you saying their just running this (S)cam business to punish cheaters? note a very good joke. what happened to valid sign ups? were they fake as well? what are they (or possibly you) gaining from that? collecting fake accounts and hanging them on the wall? or stealing free traffic and not showing up to show the proof? none of you losers are worthy to talk back. I'm just spending my time to warn others to stay away from you scammers.

I'm done here so feel free to post your bullshits as much as you want.don't forget to mask your ass with another username. also many thanks for the supporters.

Last edited by shahvatnak; 10-09-2013 at 04:41 PM..
shahvatnak is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote