View Single Post
Old 10-10-2013, 12:45 PM  
adultmobile
No, I am not banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by shahvatnak View Post
no one can see cams in Iran ( according of 256kbps legal speed of internet in Iran) . I can see just IP addresses and what made me post this topic was I didn't get any proof.
They can see cams in Iran... you can see cams even with 80kbps, try tubecamgirl from a cell phone even on old 2G network with bad signal, and you will see the cams, even if not moving very fast. And even if people did not seen the cams, may try to signup in the hope that after logged-in they see the cams, which is even worst.

About getting a proof it could be bongacams did not shown you the ip addresses list, I don't know. But for example on tubecamgirl program you can see the IP address (and dns reverse) of every single user you sign-up, so you could check yourself if you signed proxies or not. As tubecamgirl affiliate you see all the info: http referer, IP address + dns name + nickname + country geo + minutes online + bandwdth leeched, of every user you signup. We hide only the emails, otherwise you see all what we see ourselves.

TubeCamGirl.com
adultmobile is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote