View Single Post
Old 10-13-2013, 04:19 PM  
evy97
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogueteens View Post
your blog was very, very easy to find. I dispute your claim of having 50000 followers - okay, the number says that but you have an unusually large number of "untitled" followers which indicates automated followers.
Apart from what looks like you are adding 15-20+ pics at a time from a shoot (taken from FHGs? and at least you are requesting other users don't trim out the original watermarks, which is rife on tumblr) I really cannot see what plugrush would have issues with on your blogs in the state they are currently.
This is not unusual; they are a new users, 'spammers' or dumb fappers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plugrush View Post
You can't really give a better answer than this, if we broke down how are system works on a public forum, that would just invite tons of cheaters. We do NOT ban users without a reason, I will also throw in that a LOT of advertisers complained about your traffic and showed us their stats. If this thread continues I will request that it be locked. It is pointless. Thanks.
Well, my email address is certainly not a "public forum". Why you ban people and steal their money without notice? If you would have answered my email, this thread would not exist. Anyway, I don't care anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgeprod View Post
Are you selling ad space now that you're without monetization?
Currently, it is not my plan.

Last edited by evy97; 10-13-2013 at 04:32 PM..
evy97 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote