View Single Post
Old 10-17-2013, 03:57 AM  
nin

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibou12 View Post
Hello everyone.
You give me your clients dvd and website names and i report to you what i find.
Wow, you did write so much about it. But seems that you even do not imagine how the anti-pirate companies are working. Just a small introduction so you will be able to understand that your price should be something like $0,00000? for 1 link that you found, because finding a link is almost nothing...

Lets imaging that we are working with a website name:
1. Receving a DVD\website name.
2. Runnig a script (program) that catches all the words from that website - moview names, model names, etc.
3. Runing a script that makes best phrases (like we have MIRANDA - so we will get MIRANDA DOWNLOAD)
4. Now we have a HUGE amount of words and phrases to search (its really impossible to do it manually)
5. Runing a search in a small database of most visited addresses (Searching in the websites search forms). Getting a lot of links - automatically preparing a lot of letters and sending them. Saving all the links and running a script that will say when those links will be down.
6. Running a script that will search all our list of phrases in the search engines. Then saving results, sending a lot of letters again...

Letters are sent electronically and by regular mail.
A lot of providers already know the anti-pirate companies, already know that they will have problems, and prefere to kill such links, but they will ignore the letters if its an individual.
If you are alone - I wount belive you are able to make something like this and control it.

Nothing personal, its biz.
nin is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote