View Single Post
Old 11-02-2013, 02:31 PM  
Vendzilla
Biker Gnome

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeanCapture View Post
Your service to your country is appreciated by all who are of sound mind & body and who have any common sense. Expecting a low-life piece of shit troll to do anything but be an ass is beyond normal expectations. Put him on ignore and go live your life. The mods love assholes like this guy because it causes drama - and drama equals eyeballs and that means ad dollars. If the mods actually cared about fuckers like that, this place would not be GFY. Good luck brotha' -
I didn't allow personal attacks when I was a mod here or at Xbiz. I even banned Juicy once once, he was unbanned as soon as Joe got in the office and he talked to Juicy

Thanx for the good words. I never really had a reason to put this piece of shit on ignore till now. I have no tolerance for trolls. Still, I would love to meet this troll and see what he has to say then. I doubt this is a primary account and would love to know who he is and if he is even in the business.
Carbon is not the problem, it makes up 0.041% of our atmosphere , 95% of that is from Volcanos and decomposing plants and stuff. So people in the US are responsible for 13% of the carbon in the atmosphere which 95% is not from Humans, like cars and trucks and stuff and they want to spend trillions to fix it while Solar Panel plants are powered by coal plants
think about that
Vendzilla is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook