Thread: PlugRush review
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2013, 08:33 AM  
helmuc
HostMaria

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by nextri View Post
As for the numbers not matching up. You can never expect us to be able to pop the same amount of pops as you have visitors to your website. Some pople don't click your page, some have adblock, some have browsers that don't pop windows. It is impossible to find an adnetwork that can pop 100% successfull. We only show the amount of successfull pops we've had. Which is what the traffic number is. Usually you can expect 20-40% successfull pops.
Thank you for clearing that up

The main aim was to test influence on traffic and then the possible revenue out of pop-unders.

Now when I see that traffic stats are the same as are the rankings - we will probably run other tests on Plugrush.. one at the time.. The question is - how to get out maximum performance out of it

Thank you for your reply and creating a system that technically works as a charm on both desktops and mobile

as for:
Quote:
Originally Posted by nextri View Post
Feel free to hit me up if you need any assistance. I can probably explain things that seems unclear.
thank you for this offer - I might drop you a line or two in near future.

Have a productive day,
Helmuts