View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013, 09:21 AM  
saadalip

Industry Role:
Adult Male looking for straight adult modeling work in the SF Bay Area

Sorry for posting this under the wrong subforum yesterday. I've been called a "brave soul" for posting on GFY asking for work as male talent. However, I am completely serious and ready to work as soon as possible.

I am looking for straight work as an adult male model. I am not trying to become a superstar or anything, but I am looking to make a few extra bucks and have sex with beautiful women. I am 21 and I go to college in the east bay area. I am a Bart ride away from SF.

About me:
I am 21, 6'1 and 160 lbs with a toned and athletic body. I am handsome with a
very defined jawline and a great smile. I go to the gym at least 4
days a week and absolutely love lifting weights.
School and working out keep me pretty busy, but other than that I just like to hang out with my friends.
I am clean, circumcised, drug and disease free. I am very 6" and very thick. I have a lot of stamina and cum very big loads (much bigger than average).

Currently, I have sent in a couple of applications to sdtalent, adultcastingcall, kink, and adultcastingcenter. I found these applications through google. I know that the majority of filming is done in SoCal, but I was wondering if there are any companies I can work with in the SF Bay Area, preferably near SF. Please refer me to whoever will be able to help me.

I am very serious about this and any help would be appreciated. I am a fast learner and very easy to work with. I have a lot of recent pics that I can email if you are interested. Here are my pictures: ambitiousnafs.imgur.com/all/#

Thanks!

Last edited by saadalip; 11-06-2013 at 09:24 AM..
saadalip is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote