View Single Post
Old 01-02-2014, 04:15 AM  
casperdm

Industry Role:
Its a very profitable niche and the product works, i used to sell it about five years ago and something went wrong on the supply end and had to stop, am still keen to restart up with some partners, who are interested, pm me.

The product works, but depends where u get it from, if u get it from the US, many products from there are bogus, they contain ingredients whose performance are questionable. When we were selling it, our raw herbs were sourced {wont tell where} and send to a formulation company, who would formulate the pills for us and since we imported the raws in, local US delivery would be smooth for sales too.

Here is what to expect, from the end product.
Its 100% safe.
Doesn't contain a berry cheery mix of herbs like gingo biloba and horny weed, etc.
Within 3-5 days, ur penis start gaining.
Within 10 days ur wife will tell u you have changed
Within 30 days, u will be making more love, ur wife will shy away from u, when u want it again. {good position, if u were shying away earlier}

Clients needs to maintain a constant tab a day as maintaining factor for the gain.
The more u fuck, the more u grow.

Simple as that. U stop taking the pill, the dick goes back into a hole.
100% herbs.

Thats my take, mate.
casperdm is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote