Old 01-09-2014, 07:25 AM  
Shap
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jódete View Post
read your long ago tute thread
https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=694846
seen youre thread `ask me anything`. 3 pages of a lot of clowin bullshit an i dont wanna get this advice lost in bozo the clown pages so im gonna get right to the point.

was in the industry long while ago 1999 an came back to a manwin/mindgeek, tube infringing disaster where card banging stolen content is the norm now a days.

i got a free site, killer ass 1999 dated .com domain name, suck up to ALL my visitors granting all their wishes no matter how dumb i think it is. they say something i do it. was thinking about a filtered instant chat system [filtering out the russian asian bullshit spam] seems the big boys are suckin up the SERPs, an on top of that ya got googles panda updates that take thriving traffic down to nothing making my efforts fruitless.

lay it on me an a lot of others who are thinking/asking the same thing yet their ego gets in the way. yeah neeko you can join in, no crooked shit, i play by the rules, dont want ak taking my paypal

thanks man!
victor
Hi Victor,

Thanks for the msg. I'm not sure what the question is or what you want me to lay down on you. Let me know.
Shap is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote