daverock
Confirmed User

Industry Role:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ottopottomouse View Post
I'll comment on this bit-

420 implies stoner idiot not medicine.

And the 30 letter domain names? :
According to Steven Hager, editor of High Times, the term 420 originated at San Rafael High School, in 1971, among a group of about a dozen pot-smoking wiseacres who called themselves the Waldos, who are now pushing 50. The term was shorthand for the time of day the group would meet, at the campus statue of Louis Pasteur, to smoke pot. Intent on developing their own discreet language, they made 420 code for a time to get high, and its use spread among members of an entire generation.

So 420 does not even imply idiot, they actually had to be pretty intellectual to come up with a code that was passed down through generations

So technically, I could even go as far to say - 420 is recognized as the slang term for the cannabis culture, which does in fact state that medical cannabis is part of cannabis culture - medicinal marijuana also does not imply stoner - there are all different forms and highs

just thought I'd fill you in on it

Oh and 30 letter domain names shortcut, which was very easy to do, and you guys make it seem like it's the end of the world - so yeah the shortcut is -

MMPN.co

Now that we have a shortcut, does anyone actually wanna get this set up to make money