View Single Post
Old 01-27-2014, 10:09 PM  
coca-cola
Confirmed User

e-commerce business

Hi Guys,

Is there anyone interested in investing in an e-commerce business?

First off, this is not a scam (i don't do that) secondly, this is a serious opportunity to make more money.

So if you are interested, please read on....

I am looking for a partner for is willing to invest their money in a group buying site in the Philippines. Group buying site (just like Groupon) is a booming business in the Philippines and I have "all" the tools to start up a company that will compete with the giants. I already have a business plan, projection and people to start up. Not to mention the contacts and strategies that other group buying websites do not have.

To give you an idea, starting up will cost us less than $100,000 that will cover all the necessary expenses that will run up to 6 months (Phase 1 - Development). My "conservative" revenue projection is +/- $220,000/month (Phase 2 - Launching) starting on the 7-8th month.

And to give you a peace of mind, I do not intend to have anything to do with the investment. I will not touch the fund, I will just be there to spearhead the development of the system.

If you want further information, please do not hesitate to contact me at:
email: accessmaster AT gmail DOT com

Let's do serious business.

Thanks GFY! I have been here since 2007 as a web designer. And I want to go maintream.

Search Engine Optimizer
coca-cola is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote