View Single Post
Old 02-20-2014, 08:37 AM  
videosc
Confirmed User

Tittytweaker, in my case I have about 80 domains which compared to most adult webmasters is probably on the low side. I regularly update about 20 or 30 of them and the rest are used to link to my other sites. The domains I do not update regularly have very keyword specific URLs that either show up in search results or people just type them into their browser. For example, someone could probably get a lot of traffic from owning a domain like bigtits.com because a lot of surfers will just type that into their browser.

On my feeder sites I have between 10 to 20 blog posts to keep the surfer somewhat interested, but again, the main purpose of these sites is to get them to my bigger, more popular blogs and to create some backlink love. To be honest, I realize this blogging business model is probably out of date but when I started it was the technique that everyone seemed to recommend.

Having said all that I've been giving some thought to selling some of my feeder domains and just concentrating on my biggest sites.

Last edited by videosc; 02-20-2014 at 08:39 AM..
videosc is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook