View Single Post
Old 03-05-2014, 06:02 PM  
TheMonger
Registered Sex Defender

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adraco View Post
Adraco is still here...

It is NOT easy to fool Google, do not even think you can - because Google knows...! The model described above will work, even today, but clearly with a lot less return on your invested time and energy. Nevertheless, it will work and it will earn money if done right.

The alternative today is to build Tumblr sites or other small "few-pages-sites" on free hosts, load it up with ads and sell popunders on the page too. Make the site earn $1 a day and then move on to build a new one. Build-and-forget, with zero costs for domains or hosting, you will start earning a lot sooner.

Nevertheless, you will need some own hosting for your important sites, the one you give some extra love. If you do want to give some credit, please consider signing up for my preferred host, Amerinoc, at the following link:
https://cash.amerinoc.com/idevaffili...d=104&tid1=gfy
They have served me well for years and continue to do so moving on. Excellent service and good prices too.
The tumblrs have been working out quite well for me. I can see much potential in them, not only making money on their own, but sending traffic to my tubes. Get paid twice.
TheMonger is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook