View Single Post
Old 03-21-2014, 08:36 AM  
slowmo

Industry Role:
I am planning to sell the site. It has active users who upload vids and it is unique as it has a payout system I coded myself.

Additionally I have maintained a subverison repo where all the code is maintained with two version. The current WIP version uses a system that will allow unlimited scale and comes with code optimizations to replace a badly written paid script with a proper scalable system.

The traffic is still maintained but can drop on n off. It really depends on users driving it. I can share the details with the buyer on how to operate it and what were the next steps.
This month the top traffic by far remains from USA.

I am selling as I need to concentrate on my studies and work. I have spent thousands of hours coding and fixing the site issues to make it stable and fast. A lot of the work didn't see the light of day because it turned out to be a bad idea. That is included as well along with a humongous database that can run an alternate version of the site.

I am leaving this message here and am open to offers.