View Single Post
Old 03-26-2014, 05:42 AM  
Paul
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shap View Post
Great question and I hope I can answer it without coming across like a douche bag. If I do please by all means let me know.

The truth is I've built a company from the ground up already. I've done that grind. When I did it it was worth every hour I spent doing it. I had no money, i was young and the time was right. I'm not interested in working 16 hours a day by myself to build up a new business.

Not too long ago I heard an interview with Rob from FTV where he was mentioning that this may be his last year. I know how he feels. I felt the same way the last few years before I sold. After 15 years the grind of running a business had worn me down. I needed a break. I know others feel that way too. Listening to him got me thinking an ideal situation may be partnering up with someone in that position that needs a break but wants their business well looked after and maybe even grown.

I have really enjoyed myself the past 3 years. Not working and enjoying life and enjoying my family has been great. To get me back in the ring will take a really unique opportunity. It makes no sense for me to start busting my ass for a few extra dollars a month. If I'm going to do anything it has to be big. Not only in terms of the money but the challenge and fun of it. My gut tells me somewhere out in the industry the right opportunity is there. We shall see
Shap what you've just posted sounds like FTV could be the perfect fit for you, it might be an idea to have a chat with Rob from FTV

I'm sure you'll be able to cherry pick from a bunch of great offers.

Oh and welcome back!
Paul is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote