View Single Post
Old 04-14-2014, 03:20 PM  
Femjoy Michael
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristin Nubiles View Post
I have to disagree that the paysite model is dead and that it's a downward trend.

People are searching for "nubilefilms.com" and nubile films" more then "nubilefilms" as one word. There is quite a difference in the graphs.
Kristin and Pseudonymous are both correct. A new, good product, will rise quickly, but we all eventually plateau or fall. Twistys has. Femjoy has. Joymii has. Nubiles has done a great job recently, scoring great models like Belle Knox.

Kristin, I used the ".com" graph as an example for others who are interested in measuring direct-traffic and SEO performance, and how they can compare themselves against their peers.

I commend you guys on doing a fantastic job with branding and search for "nubile films" is indeed increasing in popularity. But the google trends are skewed as Pseudonymous pointed out, by the original "nubiles.net" and the increased video offerings. In other words, when users are searching for "nubile films", this includes the group looking for films from nubiles.net and not just nubilefilms.com. It also includes pirate and "free" searches, so I tend not to rely on it.

If you trend "joymii videos" and "nubile videos", you kill us for the same reason.

Promote some of the most-respected, and best-converting sites in the erotica niche (as proven by affiliates who have promoted our sites and others). Sign up at http://cash.femjoy.com
Femjoy Michael is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote