View Single Post
Old 04-16-2014, 07:05 AM  
Nubiles
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Femjoy Michael View Post
I commend you guys on doing a fantastic job with branding and search for "nubile films" is indeed increasing in popularity. But the google trends are skewed as Pseudonymous pointed out, by the original "nubiles.net" and the increased video offerings. In other words, when users are searching for "nubile films", this includes the group looking for films from nubiles.net and not just nubilefilms.com. It also includes pirate and "free" searches, so I tend not to rely on it.

If you trend "joymii videos" and "nubile videos", you kill us for the same reason.
It does not matter if the google trends are skewed because the group searching for nubile films (with the space) who might have been searching for nubiles.net end up at nubilefilms.com and buy a membership. Thats more money in my pocket.