View Single Post
Old 04-16-2014, 01:44 PM  
Femjoy Michael
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nubiles View Post
It does not matter if the google trends are skewed because the group searching for nubile films (with the space) who might have been searching for nubiles.net end up at nubilefilms.com and buy a membership. Thats more money in my pocket.
Agreed. I'm not knocking you guys (in fact, I complimented) and I wished we had the same ability to piggy back on a brand name. Please see the original context. We were demonstrating one tool to benchmark performance.

As you and Sean said, all that matters at the end of the day is to make more money than you did before. But you still get a kick out of beating a competitor. This is one way to benchmark. And as an employee, I'm not privy to financials so I use it to benchmark my performance, as well as get insight on our competitors.

I'm not here to swing my dick around. I'm just an employee who wants to do his job better. I laid out my approach and how I interpret the data, hoping to learn from constructive feedback. If you like to discuss and share approaches so we may both learn, you and Kristin have my skype and email. I'm always open to new ideas and I'm always open to sharing what I learn with you.
Promote some of the most-respected, and best-converting sites in the erotica niche (as proven by affiliates who have promoted our sites and others). Sign up at http://cash.femjoy.com
Femjoy Michael is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote