View Single Post
Old 04-16-2014, 08:58 PM  
Nubiles
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Femjoy Michael View Post
Agreed. I'm not knocking you guys (in fact, I complimented) and I wished we had the same ability to piggy back on a brand name. Please see the original context. We were demonstrating one tool to benchmark performance.

As you and Sean said, all that matters at the end of the day is to make more money than you did before. But you still get a kick out of beating a competitor. This is one way to benchmark. And as an employee, I'm not privy to financials so I use it to benchmark my performance, as well as get insight on our competitors.

I'm not here to swing my dick around. I'm just an employee who wants to do his job better. I laid out my approach and how I interpret the data, hoping to learn from constructive feedback. If you like to discuss and share approaches so we may both learn, you and Kristin have my skype and email. I'm always open to new ideas and I'm always open to sharing what I learn with you.
I agree. Competition is the sole reason why the newer sites are getting better and better content.

When are we going to trade some sales?