View Single Post
Old 04-17-2014, 08:13 PM  
bean-aid
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Chris View Post
Payze.com was engineered and built by industry veterans with over 40 years of high risk processing experience between them! The platform was layered on top of the NATS 4.1, considered the best tracking software in the business. Payze, coupled with NATS, provides billing, affiliate, set-up and reporting protocols all in one place. It is fully integrated with a NATS account and can be easily turned on for current clients or easily set up for new clients. This isn't just simply adding another biller to the NATS cascade but is a FULL INTEGRATION which will save you significant time and money with the administration and customer support pieces of your business.

Key Payze features include:

-Merchant accounts with the lowest rates in the business
-Multiple US and EU banks offered
-Full, single log-in, reporting engine that includes all affiliate, sales, denials and chargeback data including bank and processor codes for clarification
-Ability to cross sell, up sell, one click and add loyalty discounts for your sites
-Full affiliate tracking software from the NATS system
-One single interface for setting up new tours, prices, and join options.
-Customer service 24/7
-Control of your fraud software

Our question to you is: Why should you pay 10% to 20% for your transaction processing? We provide all of the tools, support and reporting that the 3rd party providers do at a fraction of their rates! Again, we will save you considerable time and $$$!

Let me know if I can show you a demo. Our product is unique in that nobody else can do what we do with your low rate merchant account.

Chris
Wow... the name is so incredibly similar to payza it is confusingly similar. I actually checked out your guys website maybe three days ago, someone pretty established recommended you guys.
bean-aid is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote