View Single Post
Old 05-01-2014, 06:59 AM  
CurrentlySober
Too lazy to wipe my ass

Industry Role:
Sorry GFY admins - But I disagree about your policy regarding 'Dark Posts'...

Now, I know the first rule of 'DP' is not to talk about 'DP' but why be so secretive??? Theres always been a big inside joke that when you get to 10,000 posts and go green, you get access to special forums etc... lol n stuff. But when I hit hit the 20,000 post mark, and got 'DP' access... Well I was shocked!

OK, so what are 'Dark Posts'? Well, I'll admit they are are a well kept secret within GFY culture, but I simply just cant agree with the idea... Basically when you hit 20,000 posts you get the ability to see certain posts in amongst the main forum, that are not available for others to see...

Only these with 'DP' access can see them in amongst the other posts and as such - Are the only ones who can reply and interact in the posts...

Think of it like 'Dark Matches' in WWE... Certain matches that are witnessed by the paying audience, live in the arena, and not televised to the general public... Well its like that on GFY... When you hit 20,000 you get DP access to these 'special posts'...

You can tell its a 'DP' because its very dark text, on a black background, and you have to highlight the text to read it.... But why? I can understand that it could be to 'keep the trolls out' - fair enough - But just don't let them reply? Simple as - The info shared in a 'DP' should be available to help EVERYONE to make money. Not just those of us who have wasted a lot of time to get a high post count...

EXAMPLE: There was a post regarding how to convert cams the other day - Step by Step - Very easy to do. Just a simple thing that most people had not realised... Great money to be made - So why not share?

Please rethink this policy. Its only fair that EVERYONE should get access to the same info - Not only the privileged few (Like Myself) who didn't need, want or ask for it... ????

Sorry - If this disclosure of the 'behind the scenes' info gets me banned, then so be it - I didn't ASK for 'DP' I dint want 'DP' and I will never have a 'DP'...

/rant

!

👁️ 👍️ 💩
CurrentlySober is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote