View Single Post
Old 05-06-2014, 07:48 AM  
beenthereb4
Dat's Nacho Cheese Baby

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eschaton View Post
After processing with Zombaio for a little over a year, I thought it was time to chime in with a review.

1) I'm doing a little over $4k a week now. I switched from CCBill because 15% is too much. The 9.9% rate saves me about $10,000/year. That's like half of a new Prius!

2) I've seen others complain/claim they are late on payouts. I can confirm that they are occasionally late on payouts. However, they occasionally pay in advance as well. For example, I had a payout date settlement on the 29th and received the transfer on the 22nd -- which was nice. I get paid via ACH and live in the states -- which is why I think sometimes there are delays between "intermediaries". I saw Michael (maybe someone else, can't remember) talking about them setting up a US payout processor to help fix the late payout issue. So, that should be nice.

3) Conversion went up after switching from CCBill to Zombaio -- it was marginal and may not be statistically significant. Around 3 - 4%. I had contacted CCBill previously about their ancient, 1999-looking payment pages but there wasn't too much they could do about that.

The only thing I'd like to see is better reporting options. For example, rebill retention rate. There's a retention rate statistic on the main dashboard but no explanation (that I'm aware of) as to how they calculate it or what it means.

Anyway -- overall a good experience.
This Really sounds good . Can we have a review of the last 6 months ?

1. Of the $10,000. They are saving you , they are currently holding around $8k to 16k more than ccbill would be because of their 4 to 5 or maybe 6 week holding schedule .Will you be seeing that money and are you seeing it now ?
2.Are they getting later on payments and has there been any payouts in advance in the last 3 months ? The US payout processor that was talked about did that ever happen? I read something along the same line 6 or 9 months ago and if it did happen did not seem to improve payouts but seemed to make things worse .
3.conversions went up 3 to 4% . Let's review back to number 1. Does the extra 3 to 4% even begin to cover what they are holding ?
As for reporting , the only real reporting I need is when I will receive MY money . Like it has been said many time Excuses are like ******* everyone has one . When the excuses keep changing but the problem (late payments) stays the same then there is a cash flow problem . Call it how someone sends the money , blame mastercard , say you are working on the problem , blah blah blah , it is a cash flow problem and the problem is OUR cash is not flowing . I am not trying be a ******* I would just like to know a update on Your experience recently . Is it or is it . Cause there are many in the business or just starting in the business and will read your original post and think hey they are worth a try . That is for others to decide by reading this forum . For myself ...well I still have to pay my mortgage and bills On Time . I give all companies 3 chances when it comes to paying me late . Zombaio has used up all 3 chances , the problem is they still have a lot of my money .Do I expect to see it ? Nope . I saved no money by using zombaio . Just because someone post a review that zombaio is not paying them or gets really upset and uses large font does not mean they are crazy , what it means is they are frustrated , frustrated because they have bills to pay and a lot of money that someone else is holding and should be paying them .For some reason Zombaio forgot that the money in their account belonged to someone else and decided just to borrow a little , then a little more .Well Zombaio the bill is due and where is the money ?