View Single Post
Old 05-16-2014, 04:36 PM  
punker barbie
Meow Meow!!!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobDobalina View Post
April 10th is when they switched over, I was not a member before then but was told it was 20% rev share & $1.00 PPL. Their signup page reflects that, only the PPL portion now has an "invite only" added at the end. What kind of cam site would expect to have a single affiliate when they offer 20% rev share or $1 PPL?

I understand how it works, I've been doing fine promoting 35%+ rev share offers. The only incentive I had to try CB was the additional $1 PPL to their lower 20% rev share. Usually I'll split about 20% PPL and 80% rev share so I don't get get screwed on "slow weeks".

Do some research, you will see that they failed with xprofiles and this is their latest scam. I will copy/paste some reviews I have found shedding some light on their scam. And no, this is my only GFY profile.

"Do NOT send one single click of your traffic to wankerbate or whatever its called or his other scam project xprofiles. This guy who runs these failed with his previous wegcash network that proved a big loss (which he still owes me thousands) and is now trying to scam a buck with dating/cam"

"don't invest much in this guy as he'll try everything to weasle out."

"They shave like crazy and will burn everyone soon anyway. it's what they did with xprofiles and weg."

"agree too. Always heard bad things while researching in past to join. I stayed away."

"If you're going to do a WL, you should do it properly. Other major cam WLs avoid mixed branding because it defeats the whole point of a WL, plus it might put customers off if they're confused about what they are signing up to." [Referring to traffic leaks and CB branding plastered all over their whitelabels]

"why dont you guys add at least one person to your support staff. then you willl have one"

"Stay FAR away from Chaturbate. I got stiffed on a $1400 payment a few weeks ago and dug up their whole company profile and found out their history of scamming. Their CEO Jason Zimmerman owns ZMedia which owns Chaturbate and xProfiles started dating sites in mid 2000's and stole money from a LOT of affiliates AND their models, closed up shop, and took off with the money. Then he started Chaturbate/xProfiles with the same crew of crooks and they're back at it. I never did any blackhat with them and they still stiffed me. It's not just me, it's other people on this forum and plenty others that have been screwed. Once you start really earning they stiff you and never give you a reason why. Better networks are [removed] and [removed]. They've always paid me, no problems. But yeah stay away from Chaturbate, sooner or later they'll stiff you on payment and you'll be on here blasting them just like a lot of other people. Stay far away from these scam artists."

"100% this

WegCash was another project of them that scammed affiliates. They are extremely shady."

"Beware guys!

I've used their PPF affiliate program for a month only. I've send them lost of US traffic which converted to 200+ sing-ups. The referrer was not blanked and I've emailed them before I've stared my campaigns and have told them from where the traffic will come. There is only restriction to email traffic in their TOS, mine wasn't from emails or spam, but I still got banned for no reason and with no warnings.

They've canceled my account few days before the pay date. I've emailed them 5 times to ask them why I was banned, but no one ever replied to my mails.

Don't waste your time with them."

"Add them to SHIT LIST"

"Please brother send me their Skype Id as my account just banned today i have 171$ in Affiliate and today is day for payment. I need to pay my bill's but it really hurts when my account banned for no reason :'("

I can find more, but it would be redundant at this point. Would a legitimate company have an abundance of negative feedback? Nope.

Im sorry to hear you misinterpreted the details of our affiliate program. Jason was an investor but he is no longer involved with day to day operations. We dont shave and we always pay out, unless you were flagged for fraud.

-Shirley

Co-Branded White-Labels Now Available
punker barbie is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote