View Single Post
Old 06-02-2014, 12:08 PM  
SEO Keyboard Ninja
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
:2cents I want to buy your TGP site

Yes, that's right! Are you tired of managing your TGP site as you've moved on to other projects or created newer tube sites that you find more valuable?

If you're looking for some extra income or just flat out want to get rid of your TGP site please contact me for more details. A few disclaimers, if your site is doing 5 million Alexa..

I'm not going to make you the kind offer that you're cooking up in your head.
I'm looking for the basics, i want to see that you've up-kept the site, it does sufficient traffic, and has at least 4-10 keywords that provide search engine traffic.

I'm also looking for webmasters who are interested in selling gallery spots as well.

Lets keep this gentlemanly like (DON'T SEND ME YOUR CRAP)
If you're new to the adult game, please verify your Alexa traffic score before you send me an email and i have to show you why they call this site GFY..

Please and thank you! So here's the scoop, if you're operating under the 100k Alexa mark with your TGP site, hit me up via ICQ, SKYPE, EMAIL of if you know me hit me on my cell!

Thank you in advance for your cooperation guys!
Look forward to hearing back from you all

Cheers.