View Single Post
Old 06-09-2014, 08:09 PM  
NALEM
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alesulx View Post
1 year has passed since i registered on gfy. I am probably the only one who didn`t made any $$$. No big deal, my time will come. The one thing i made is experience. I read, researched, then read some more about this industry, about affiliating, about the people that are frequently posting here so i think i`m ready to launch my website. I just need the latest cam referral programs, as often cam sites close/open registration for referrals and time is something that i don`t have to contact everyone. I can say that i will create a blog network although it`s practically the same blog in different languages. The first launch will be in Italian , then Romanian and then English. Let`s say that with my first tests i get 3:1 registration. Can`t guarantee for now buying clients. Soo, all things said:

What are the best cam referral programs ?
Email alex AT nalem DOT com - Let me know specifically where the models are from, I am assuming Romania.