View Single Post
Old 06-12-2014, 10:47 AM  
Harmon
( ͡ʘ╭͜ʖ╮͡ʘ)

Industry Role:
So let's say I buy an exclusive set from you. Then I distribute said content above and beyond the license that I signed on?

Do you care? You probably do, but what are you going to do about it? Nothing. Yup, that's right NOTHING.

I'll water your shit down, it will be everywhere.

So where does it end? It doesn't? When does it stop becoming profitable to create new content - or will all content be created for free use? You talk about licenses and yadda yadda like it matters. You know as well as I it doesn't.

I should create a business just buying exclusive content (one time) that is to only be used inside of members areas, for one website, whatever and water it down to only 100 licenses. Maybe 1,000? What will you do about it? There is nothing you can do. It's in the wild. Payments? I'm pretty sure that can be worked out.

I'd never do it, just playing devil's advocate. I appreciate the work you guys do. Unfortunately? Nobody else does. They jerk off for free.... remember?

So what do you do in that scenario? Why go to you when everybody can just wait for some schmuck to buy it first and then steal it?