View Single Post
Old 07-01-2014, 11:53 AM  
eroticfem
Confirmed User

I Paid 80$ for the wp plugin and yes i got a lot of help in start, then when i had suggestions to how he could make the script better it did not happen. I asked for a simple thing as a rotator for the videos that never happened, so i had to fix one myself but it does not work like i want it to.

He did make a new template and that is good, but i have asked Chris plenty of times if he could create ad space on side / under the video player and i am still waiting and hoping for a huge update on that plugin.

I am seriously considering KVS it cost a little more but it looks better and i am sure it is running better. I have as of now 30k of video on my wp tube it has made it super slow in admin mode, when i want to import videos it takes forever to load the screen. I doubt it is the vps i am renting, 3 gb ram should be enough to open a page, but he tells me to get a better server.

If wp tube ace require a super fast server then he should have mentioned this on the front page, i even told him so and i never got a respond on that.

If you plan to run a tiny tube with less than 15k videos then i think you are ok using this, but if you have larger plans and want to have loads of videos then it guess not.

Also had the wp running on two other websites but removed them and moved them to hostedtube, great customer service and it runs itself.